Director of the Centre for the Understanding of Sustainable Prosperity (UK). He has been participating in international debates about sustainable development for over two decades and has worked closely with the UK Government, the United Nations, the European Commission and numerous private companies and NGOs to bring social science research into sustainability.
Appointed by the founders 2015-2017, re-elected by the Board 2018-2020 and 2021-2023.
– Chairs the NES Partners (Advisory Board)
– Member of the Sustainable Futures Advisory Committee, Liontrust Investments
– Member of the Our Health, our Planet Advisory Board, Wellcome Trust
– Member of the International Advisory Board, Wuppertal Institute
– Member of the Circular Economy Advisory Board, Ellen McArther Foundation