Former European Commissioner for Climate Action (2010 – 2014). Prior to her position as Commissioner, she was Minister for The United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen (2009), Danish Minister of Climate and Energy (2007-2009), and Danish Minister for Environment (2004-2007). Presently Chair of and Board member in various organizations and committees.
Appointed by the founders 2015-2018 and 2019-2021.
– Chair of the Board for Aarhus University
– Chair of the Board for Denmark’s green think tank CONCITO
– Chair of OECD’s Round Table for Sustainable Development
– Chair of the Board of Grønnegårds Theatre
– Member of the Board of European Climate Foundation
– Member of the Board of Danfoss
– Member of the Board of Nordex
– Member of the Board of Danish Technological Institute
– Member of the Sustainability Council of Volkswagen