Senior Research Scientist and Director of the Yale Program on Climate Change Communication (US). He is also a Research Scientist at the Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies and an expert on public climate change beliefs, risk perceptions, and behaviour.
Appointed by the founders 2015-2017, re-elected by the Board 2018-2020 and 2021-2023.
– Advisor: Anthropocene Advisory Council, National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution
– Board of Advisors: The Climate Museum
– Advisor: India Centre for Environment Communication
– Advisor: Population Media Center
– Advisor: China Center for Climate Change Communication, Renmin University & Oxfam Hong Kong
– Advisor: Years of Living Dangerously
– Advisor: Exposure Labs
– Advisor: The Ad Council